Tired of Waiting on Washington?
One thing virtually every American agrees on is the need to lower the cost of prescription drugs. You can join the growing party of consumers, employers and health plans who are doing something about this problem.
With 5.5 million members behind us, we are making medication more affordable by empowering pharmacy consumers and payers with information that leads to smarter decisions, a more efficient market and better health outcomes.
- Every American should have affordable access to the medication they need to live a healthier, happier life.
- The current pharmacy landscape is complicated, confusing and wasteful for patients and payers.
- The pharmaceutical industry requires more transparency and competition to allow a free and efficient market.
- Consumers have the right to know every medication available to treat their conditions and what every option will cost.
- The free flow of trusted, unbiased information leads to informed decisions and lower healthcare costs.
No one should have to choose between medicine and food or rent.
How do we get there in America?
We can’t afford to wait for a better system, but we can change the one we have.
The solution starts with consumers. Because no one cares more about drug costs.
One consumer inspired us to start a movement. Here’s her story.
We serve more than 5.5 million Americans, employers and health plans who have decided it’s time to do something about the cost of prescription drugs.
1 in 4
Americans struggle to afford their medication.
(Kaiser Family Foundation, 2019)
Yearly increase in commercial plan pharmacy spend, 2014-18
(2019 Magellan Medical Pharmacy Trend Report™)
Average annual pharmacy overspend for self-insured employers
(Rx Savings Solutions opportunity analyses, 2014-2019)
Join the Party!
When you join the party, you’re doing one simple thing: You’re saying you support proven, effective and nonpartisan solutions for lowering drug costs in America. More than 5.5 million people already have.
People have joined the party!
Are you going to HLTH? Let's connect!
Will we see you on the trade show floor at HLTH in Las Vegas, October 27-30?
Stop by booth #422 and test your Rx IQ for a chance to win an awesome prize. Want to schedule a meeting or talk with us outside of the exhibit hall? Email us and we’ll be happy to connect.