Tired of Waiting on Washington?
One thing virtually every American agrees on is the need to lower the cost of prescription drugs. You can join the growing party of consumers, employers and health plans who are doing something about this problem.
With 5.5 million members behind us, we are making medication more affordable by empowering pharmacy consumers and payers with information that leads to smarter decisions, a more efficient market and better health outcomes.
- Every American should have affordable access to the medication they need to live a healthier, happier life.
- The current pharmacy landscape is complicated, confusing and wasteful for patients and payers.
- The pharmaceutical industry requires more transparency and competition to allow a free and efficient market.
- Consumers have the right to know every medication available to treat their conditions and what every option will cost.
- The free flow of trusted, unbiased information leads to informed decisions and lower healthcare costs.
No one should have to choose between medicine and food or rent.
How do we get there in America?
We can’t afford to wait for a better system, but we can change the one we have.
The solution starts with consumers. Because no one cares more about drug costs.
One consumer inspired us to start a movement. Here’s her story.
We serve more than 5.5 million Americans, employers and health plans who have decided it’s time to do something about the cost of prescription drugs.
1 in 4
Americans struggle to afford their medication.
(Kaiser Family Foundation, 2019)
Yearly increase in commercial plan pharmacy spend, 2014-18
(2019 Magellan Medical Pharmacy Trend Report™)
Average annual pharmacy overspend for self-insured employers
(Rx Savings Solutions opportunity analyses, 2014-2019)
Content & Commentary
Unfortunately, there is no shortage of ways the American pharmacy system fails people and payers. We point them out here, but also the proven ways in which people and payers can fight back.
Join the Party!
When you join the party, you’re doing one simple thing: You’re saying you support proven, effective and nonpartisan solutions for lowering drug costs in America. More than 5.5 million people already have.
People have joined the party!
“Unite for Affordable Medicine” is a non-political, non-partisan, completely non-real political action committee wholly created and completely unfunded by Rx Savings Solutions. While the PAC is fictional in nature, the views and opinions expressed by Unite for Affordable Medicine are 100% serious on an issue of critical importance to the American healthcare system.
Join the Party today!